Our information page is where you can find out how Chinese medicine can help with a particular condition. We look into the Chinese medicine theory, treatment methods and provide links to the relevant scientific research in order to provide the clearest picture available.
While we have already covered many conditions we are in the process of updating and expanding our information pages and working on creating a page for each condition, this is a slow but rewarding process and we hope our website can serve as a resource for anyone looking for information regarding Chinese medicine.
If you have a condition that you cannot find specific Chinese medicine information on, contact us, and we will research, collate and create a page for your condition.
- Endometriosis: Chinese Herbs for Endometriosis?
- Endometriosis: The Types of Endometriosis
- Endometriosis: Can Western and Chinese approaches be combined?
- Gynaecology: How does Chinese medicine treat gynaecological conditions?
- Gynaecology: How does diagnosis work?
- Gynaecology: What to expect in a consultation
- Gynaecology: How does Acupuncture help?
- Gynaecology: The five areas of traditional Chinese Gynaecology
- IVF: Acupuncture and IVF
- Menopause: How can Chinese medicine help?
- PMT: How can Chinese medicine help?
- Urinary Tract Disorders
- Dermatology: How Can Chinese Medicine Help?
- Dermatology: Treatment Methods
- Dermatology: The history of dermatology in Chinese Medicine
- Dermatology: A Podcast
- Pain: Treating pain with acupuncture
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tiredness and Fatigue
For access to research pages, follow the links in the condition page or go to the information tab at the top of the page.